Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thinking

I've been thinking about everything, praying that God guides us on this journey. I can not wait to meet Iryna. I am scared, nervous, happy just a ball of emotions rolled into one. I pray that God gives us the courage and all the love to parent another child, that he keeps Iryna safe until we can get there. I am trying very hard not to let anxiety get the best of me. To realize this is all in God's time not mine. As a nurse to do my job well I have to be somewhat of a control freak to be able to accomplish everything. This sometimes spills over very easily into my life and I find myself trying to micromanage everything, something I don't like to do. I have been praying though to not be desperate, to not be anxious and for the first time in a long time I am at peace with that. For me, if you know me that is amazing. Although work can get very stressful sometimes and very sad. I love bieng a nurse though and my job has humbled me so much. It also is a constant reminder to not take things for granted. To thank God for everything he has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment